Blockchain Transaction Processor/Auditor
POMZ is a company working with the world’s most fast growing software platform Blockchain. All the capital markets operate basing on various systems, methods, and technologies and POMZ is not an exception. Using them POMZ is eager to create a vigorous transactional platform. If you share our interests, we are looking for you to become a member of our blockchain transaction team.
We are working with smart contracts by connecting borrowers to lenders. We have several business divisions that include an innovative loan servicing platform, online marketplace, and asset management unit. To integrate cryptocurrency into traditional financial systems, POMZ is assembling a team of competent, communicative, flexible, persistent, motivated and team-oriented people. Strong work ethic is the number one thing we are appreciating in our candidates.
As a Processor/Auditor, you should understand the specific risks to the company’s financial statements arising from IT and if the company is ready to respond to the risks implementing IT controls.
As part of the blockchain transaction team, you will play an important role in supporting strategic projects and activities.
Responsibilities and duties:
- To confirm and reconfirm every source of information, as well as the reliability of every step and every instrument;
- To explore methods of verifying ordinary data automatically so that it would be possible to pay more attention to more complex transactions;
- To assist in managing internal audit processes to estimate the validity of transactions made;
- To calculate, confirm and process payments;
- Managing and assisting in preparing financial models;
- Coordinating due diligence reviews of potential candidates, and evaluating the due diligence results;
- Analyzing the most important industry trends such as technology, competitors, consumers, regulatory and informing the company of their strategic implications.
Candidates for the position should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in settings that require critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to feel comfortable collaborating with a team. We need you to have a history of collaboration as well as of giving and receiving group feedback;
- Strong project management skills including an ability to drive multiple end-to-end projects simultaneously;
- Flexibility: we should be confident you can adapt easily to a new work environment;
- Dependability: we appreciate a commitment to complete tasks on time and ability always to follow through;
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and financial technology;
- Positive attitude: you should be able to create a positive environment for the fellow employees. You shouldn’t be afraid to acknowledge your mistakes and move forward in a positive way.