Senior full stack developer (Frontend emphasis)
We are welcome you to the smartest team which intends to innovate the finance industry in this already started blockchain century. If you are ready to become a part of our team it means you are ready to work side by side with those who are really interested in what they are doing, i.e. in developing fiercely modern, ultra important, and innovative technology that is going to be used by all those people in this or that way having connections with cryptocurrency.
The POMZ Platform presents the unique combination of the traditional programming languages and instruments with those which have just started their digital way and almost have no certain guidance. Hence, from one point of view, we need an experienced specialist who is able to provide clear and effective code given there are certain standards. From another one, we are looking forward to a fruitful cooperation with a person who is not afraid to put existing methods under question and try something new.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Some proof of your ability to provide clear, effective and original code.
- You do not have to be a designer, but we would like you to be attentive to the details and have intuition when it comes to the operational sustainability.
- Expertise in front-end storage tools and in high-performance caching methods.
- To be well-versed in the development of the cross-browser platform.
- Readiness to triumph over difficulties connected with HTML and CSS.
- Expertise in CSS pre-compiled languages, development/build tool for the client-side web application, as well as in client testing tools.
- Knowledge and skills in using asynchronous methods.
- Good references and sufficient reputation.
- Comfortable and well-equipped office in San Jose, California.
- A good team of true professionals.
- Other goodies.