Senior full stack developer (Backend emphasis)
We are welcome you to the smartest team which intends to innovate the finance industry in this already started blockchain century. If you are ready to become a part of our team it means you are ready to work side by side with those who are really interested in what they are doing, i.e. in developing fiercely modern, ultra important, and innovative technology that is going to be used by all those people in this or that way having connections with cryptocurrency.
The POMZ Platform presents the unique combination of the traditional programming languages and instruments with those which have just started their digital way and almost have no certain guidance. Hence, from one point of view, we need an experienced specialist who is able to provide clear and effective code given there are certain standards. From another one, we are looking forward to a fruitful cooperation with a person who is not afraid to put existing methods under question and try something new.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Some evidence of your ability to provide clear, effective and original code.
- Good collaboration with a multi-functional team made of managers, developers and designers with an aim to invent new individual characteristics and find new ways of using those resources we have.
- Develop the actual APIs so that it would be possible to expand the functions and raise the efficiency of the data transmission between applications.
- Constant wish for self-evolution, desire to learn something new to share with you fellows.
- Assistance to the junior personnel.
- Objective assessment of the technologies used; readiness to enhance those proved to be good ones and to eliminate inefficient ones.
- Remain up-to-date with evolving technology that inspires inventing new apps.
- Skills for preparing strong integration testing.
- Fundamental knowledge of Ethereum: key concepts, smart contracts, scripting.
- Initial understanding of the cryptography fundamentals like hash, public key cryptography, media access control.
- Gameness to address and fix bugs quickly.
- Good references and sufficient reputation.
- Comfortable and well-equipped office in San Jose, California.
- A good team of true professionals.
- Other goodies.